Hx600 Falcon Molecular Hydrogen inhaler machine.
600ml hydrogen output. Equipped with adjustable flow rate from 10 to 600ml per minute and 1 minute to 99 hour breathing timer.
The HX600 Falcon produces up to 600 ml per minute of hydrogen gas. Makes 300 ml of Oxygen per minute through separate O2 output port.
Using PEM/SPE technology for electrolysis, our inhalation machine makes 99.99% pure H2 Molecular Hydrogen.
Simply attach a cannula and you can breathe in pure H2!
( solid polymer electrolyte). Through electrolysis of pure water( no need to add chemicals) to
produce high purity hydrogen. Output hydrogen purity could reach 99.99%, hydrogen output
flow and pressure is very stable. Our machine has H2 output flow rate display, breathing timer, water level display and also has several safety protection in order to operate safety.
If you forget to add water the machine will automatically shut off.
This machine can also be used to make hydrogen water with high PPM (1.3ppm+) concentrations by attaching the provided diffusion stone. Makes high PPM water in minutes.
1 H2 output ( Can be split so 2 people can breath )
1 O2 output
Combine ports to create Browns Gas
- Max output 600 ML/min
- Run time up to 4 hours at 300ml and 2 hours at 600ml (up to 99 hours at 200ml)
- Adjustable flow rate (10ml to 600ml)
- 1 minute to 99 hour timer
- Up to 99.99% purity H2
- Power with 115v or 220v
- Water consumption 10ML per hour
- Uses distilled water only
- Uses Titanium plates and DuPont platinum SPE coated Membranes
- 1800ml water reservoir with backlit display
- Air Moisturizing / Purifier Reservoir
- 27 pounds
- Dimensions are 14.5″ x 10.5″ x 16.5″
- 1 year warranty with US repair facility.
- CE certified
- Great customer support
It also comes with
- H2 machine
- 4x 7′ nasal cannula
- 1x 2 micron water diffusion stone
- Power Cord
- How to use video (available on website after purchase)
- 60 day no questions asked return policy. 1 year parts and labor warranty. This means you can return it for the first
- 60 days. After that if the machine fails we will fix it free of charge for a year. Warranty starts the day of purchase.
- Customer pays 3% restocking fee if returned within the first 60 days.
- Customer pays for all shipping charges, duties and taxes.
The Falcon uses advanced SPE/PEM technology that operates using only distilled water and does NOT require mixing lye into the water. No maintenance is required. No mixing, adjusting or cleaning.
The Falcon has adjustable gas output so smaller lighter weight people can breath. With the provided weight to output chart you won’t ever have to worry that the output gas will exceed 4.7% on the tip of the cannula.
The Falcon is the upgraded model of the HX600SE. It uses the same internal PEM generator, power supply and other parts. We sold the HX600 and Hx600SE for 2 years and the failure rate has been almost nonexistent. With hundreds of HX600 machines sold I can say our new Hx600 Falcon is a heavy duty high performance machine that will last you years.
How much hydrogen do you need?
When drinking hydrogen water, it’s helpful to look at the milligrams per liter to determine how much to ingest per day. Hydrogen gas inhalation works a little differently. To understand dosage you need to know the hydrogen gas flow rate and/or the hydrogen gas concentration percentage.
The flow rate will tell you how many milliliters of hydrogen gas are coming out of the product each minute. The faster the ml/min (milliliters per minute), the the faster the molecular hydrogen will saturate the blood and begin working in the body. A higher flow rate is more efficient at delivering hydrogen to the body and reducing the amount of hydrogen that is lost in the transfer from the system to the body.
The current scientific literature recommends a minimum flow rate of 120-240 ml/min to receive therapeutic benefits from hydrogen gas treatment. At the normal resting breathing rate, studies have shown that hydrogen gas inhalation works best when the hydrogen is 2-4% volume by concentration.
For more information, check out this video by Tywon Hubbard on the 4 things you must know about hydrogen gas inhalation: