If you do not see the answer to your question please contact us HERE
Will hydrogen therapy help me with my health issues?
We are not doctors so we cannot talk about specific health issues without the potential of getting in trouble but what we can do is point you to a wealth of information and medical studies that support the benefits of this therapy and it’s potential to help you with you. Molecular Hydrogen institute has gathered most of the medical studies into one place. You can view them HERE
Do you ship internationally and what shipping company do you use? How long does it take to receive my purchase?
Yes we ship internationally to almost every country with UPS. Typically United States shipments take 1 to 5 days and international packages take 5 to 10 days. Faster shipping is available upon request.
What are your shipping rates?
The shipping rates for our inhalers are:
- USA FREE
- Canada $105
- Australia $166
- Mexico $102
- Europe $112
- Africa $189
- Asia $139
- South America $118
Where can I find the instructions to setup and use my inhaler?
We do not have any written instruction manuals for our products. We believe instructional videos are much easier to understand. You can view our instructional videos HERE
What is the difference between Browns Gas (BG) and pure hydrogen or PEM hydrogen?
PEM generators produce pure hydrogen and oxygen gasses. The purity is 99.95%. Browns gas is pure hydrogen and oxygen that is mixed together at a ratio of 66% hydrogen and 33% oxygen. It is also called oxyhydrogen. Most BG machines also produce what is called EXW (Electrically Expanded water) It is said that a PEM machine cannot make EXW but has not been proven.
Here is a video that explains the differences:
What are the differences between the inhalers you sell?
Here is a video that explains:
What are the differences between the AquaCure machine and the H2Life BG3?
1. It uses much less lye making it safer to use. The water it uses is not considered caustic meaning if it spills on you it wont burn you. The AquaCure uses 80 grams of lye making it very caustic and will burn you. The lye water will need to be handled when doing maintenance. The H2Life’s lye concentration is only 0.38%
2. Maintenance on the 4.0 is easy. Simply drain the water out through the drain port and refill with fresh distilled and 5 grams of lye. The AquaCure needs to be drained and flushed out several times with fresh water. The machine also needs to be tipped up side down to drain out the water. For a lot of people turning this heavy machine up side down is simply not possible.
3. The 4.0 is portable. It has a carrying handle and can be moved with one hand. The AquaCure is cumbersome with all it’s attachments and not as easy to move.
4. The AquaCure starts out as a china built water torch. These machines can be purchased online for $150. They rebuild the machine to be safe to use but they keep the generator which is cheaply made. This is why this machine needs to be cleaned so often and needs to be rinsed out so many times. Because the materials in the generator are of low grade. The plates are slowly eaten away making it fail over time if recommended maintenance is not done. Take a look at their water maintenance procedure. Notice the gunk in the bucket and how involved it is to clean. https://youtu.be/oac55WgfIvs
5. Because the AquaCure uses so much lye it is prone to lye spillover meaning the lye gets suspended in the BG gas and leaves the machine with the gas. The small bubbler scrubbers cannot scrub out all this lye. A lot of people add a second bubbler to help with this but people are reporting lye spillover into the gas you breathe after only 2 hours of use. If you are going to use the AquaCure you should think about using 2 bubblers and make sure you change the water out every 2 hours. Who wants to breathe in lye??… The 4.0 will be run without lye spillover. It generates clean gas and what could be more important for safety.
6. The 4.0 has true flashback protection. If there was to be a static spark on the cannula hose or if the gas ever came in contact with an ignition source the machine will absorb the flashback and not be damaged. If this were to happen to the AquaCure the flashback would hit the bubbler and it can explode into little pieces. The inventor downplays that but admits it can happen. They say the explosion wont be too bad.
7. As you have already said the price. Just because the 4.0 is $600 less does not mean it is not a better machine because it is. The reason why the AquaCure’s price is soo high is because they pay large affiliate commissions and they have to pay for the lifetime warranty. Some affiliates are paid more than $500. We offer a 60 day satisfaction guarantee and a 1 year warranty. We believe a customer can make up their mind within 60 days weather they want to keep the machine. Our affiliates are not paid much so we can pass off the savings to the customer.
8. One last thing and I think is very important is the 4.0 uses nickel plates to generate it’s BG. Stainless steel is used in the AquaCure and most of us know that chromium 6 will leech out of the plates into the water. This has the potential to contaminate the BG gas.
Do your inhalers make hydrogen water and what is the PPM or amount of hydrogen they can infuse into the water?
All of our inhalers can make hydrogen water with the included diffuser stone. The Pure hydrogen (PEM) machines can infuse between 1.0 to 1.5PPM and the BG inhaler can infuse from .03 to .06PPM. The reason why the PPM is so low for the BG machine is because the oxygen in the gas takes up space in the water thus reducing the amount of hydrogen that and be infused.
When I attach my diffuser stone to my inhaler it wont bubble.
Is your water reservoir cap or blue humidifier cap on tight? If the cap isn’t tight the gas will not be forced out of the machine and will leak out the cap.
The oxygen will not flow if the water reservoir cap is not tight. It will also not flow if attached to the diffuser stone.
You can breathe oxygen through the nasal cannula and also combine it with the hydrogen using the adapter.
Hydrogen/oxygen will not flow when the diffuser stone is attached. Hydrogen/oxygen will flow when a nasal cannula is attached.
Will your machines work with my countries power or voltage and will the power cord plug into my power outlet?
All of our machines will work with your power. Before we ship it we will set it up to use either 115v AC or 220v AC depending on the your countries voltage. We will send with your purchase a power adapter so you can plug it directly into your countries power outlet.
Hydrogen Water Bottles FAQ section
The most common question we get about our H2Nano hydrogen water bottle and hydrogen water pitcher
When making hydrogen water in the pitcher or bottle, how long does hydrogen water stay filled with hydrogen? Do you have to drink it immediately for maximum effects?
Hydrogen water should be drank as quickly as possible. It dissipates out of the water fast. Typically you should drink it within 30 minutes after making it. If stored in a closed container it can last for 1-2 hours. I think of it like opening a can of soda. The longer it is open the flatter it gets. It’s the same with hydrogen water.
What is your product warranty and return policy?
Warranty: 60 day no questions asked return policy. 1 year parts and labor warranty. This means you can return it for the first 60 days. After that if the machine fails we will fix it free of charge for a year. Warranty starts the day of purchase. Customer pays for all shipping charges, duties and taxes.
Our return policy is HERE
If I don’t use that machine constantly (not often), this means the distilled water is standing still. Is there a chance that legionella will develop inside that becomes an inhalation hazard? Can you explain how to avoid legionella? Although I use the water after 200 hours (which in terms of time may not go quickly for me), there is no way to clean the machine from the inside against legionella or bacteria formation.Toggle Title
From the research I have found and read. Water temperatures over 60 degrees Celsius will kill it. I recommend at cleaning time to fill the machine with 60c water and let it sit for a few minutes to kill off bacteria that May form inside the machine.
What is the reason I don’t want to breathe at 90 or 100% duty and why should I fallow the recommendation on the weight to gas chart?Toggle Title
What is harmful is an explosion inside your lungs. When wearing a cannula the air that you breathe in will mix with the hydrogen and dilute it down to a level that is not flammable inside your lungs. Increasing the amount of hydrogen can change that level until it is a problem. This is why we have the chart as a guide to keeping you safe.
I’ve seen other H2 water bottle models that also include an option to attach a breathing apparatus for inhaling H2. Do you know how well that works on a water bottle?
The bottles you see out there that have breathing attachments are all gimmicks. Studies show that 120 ml per minute or more is needed to get benefits. These bottles do not make more than 12 ml per minute.
99.99% purity H2, but less than 4% output (safe level hydrogen). SO, is the gas only 4% or is it 99.99%?Toggle Title
The gas coming out of the machine is 99.99% hydrogen and oxygen. It is as pure as pure gets. When you are breathing it you want it to be non flammable inside your lungs and this is why we use a nasal cannula. When you breathe in the hydrogen mixes with outside air to dilute to under 4%. This is a non flammable mixture that is safe to breathe.
Does your H2Nano hydrogen water bottle have an attachment for inhalation?
No, Our H2Nano does not come with a inhaler attachment. In fact all portable bottles do not make enough gas production to make inhaling it beneficial to health.. All the bottles you see out there that come with these attachments are all gimmicks. Here is an example HERE
Are you supposed to feel the air coming out of the machine or since it’s a gas, just normal breathing? This is my first time trying one of these units.
Most of the time you will not be able to feel anything coming out the end of the cannula. To verify that gas is indeed flowing put the end of the cannula into a glass of water and look for the bubbles.
Is there a special attachment for the machine to use when I would want to bag my hand or leg to get the gas to my hand (inflamed ligaments)
Yes when bagging a limb we recommend these products. https://www.ebay.com/itm/163580418563 https://www.ebay.com/itm/302788882460
I see different molecular hydrogen generator companies touting the benefits of high ml/minute flow. From 600-800 ml / minute (hydrogen technologies )to 1100-1200 ml/minute (Huelight). From my understanding one’s body weight determines the appropriate dose in ml/ minute for inhalation . So unless one is using the additional ml/minute for drinking, bathing or cupping ( applying transdermaly) it is overkill for someone using it strictly for inhalation.
The reason why we use weight to determine ml output is because you don’t want the gas to become flammable inside the lungs. The people that use these high output machines run the risk of that. One static electric spark can set the gas off. In my opinion the machines you are talking about are dangerous and should only be used in a clinically controlled environment.
At 300 ml per minute hydrogen will saturate the body in less than 30 minutes. There is zero need to use a high output machine.
I would like to know if the H2/ HHO are safe regarding fire/explosion hazard
Take a close look at figure 1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6779006/figure/F1/
When using a nasal cannula the 100% hydrogen gas is diluted to under 4% with our machines. The gas coming off the machine is mixed with outside air at the tip of the cannula to reduce it from 100% to under 4%.
The amount of gas the machine is making will determine the % concentration that is actually being inhaled. The higher the gas volume the higher the % concentration will go.
We have come up with a chart that shows how much gas can be inhaled to your body weight. People have different lung sizes that is usually determined by weight.
The machine that makes only 300 ml per minute is safe for anyone over 80 pounds. The other machine can very their gas output depending on weight.
These machines that make 2-3 liters per minute are dangerous. The studies you have read are in a clinical environments and are controlled so there cannot be any static electricity present.
Like the study says a static spark can ignite the gas and if this happens you do not want a flammable mixture of hydrogen and oxygen gas inside your lungs.