H2Pro150 Mini Hydrogen Inhalation Machine
The H2Pro150 Mini is a molecular hydrogen gas inhaler machine that can generate up to 150ml/min of hydrogen gas. Weighing at only 3.5lbs (1.6kg) it is extremely portable and can be taken anywhere.
The H2Pro150 can also be used to make hydrogen water Designed with the newest SPE/PEM electrolysis technology the hydrogen gas produced is 99.9% Pure & safe hydrogen without any other byproducts.
Uses PEM Dual Chamber Technology and does not use any water additives. This machine will not produce harmful gasses such as chlorine and ozone.
Dual feature makes hydrogen water in minutes.
- Hydrogen Gas Flow at 150 ml/min
- ORP: -500 mV ~ -800 mV
- Dual use, inhaler and hydrogen water device
- Generate 99.99% pure molecular hydrogen gas
- Platinum Coated Titanium Electrodes SPE
- PEM Membrane Technology
- Built in Smart Sensor Technology for, TDS, Low water alarm, Machine Tilt
- Make Hydrogen Water in minutes. Up to 1.4ppm
- Dimensions 12x12x19 cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5lbs)
- Lifespan of 8000 to 10000 hours
- Three timing modes, 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour
- Easy maintenance
- Quiet function
- Power Adapter will work with 115 and 220 volt
- Water Tank holds 550ml
- Uses only distilled water
- CE certified
- Great customer support
- How to use video (available on website after purchase)
- 1 hydrogen inhaler
- 5 nasal cannula
- 1 Silicone nasal cannula
- 2 water traps
- 1 hydrogen water diffuser stones
- 1 power adapter
- 1 user manual
- 1 carrying bag
- 60 day no questions asked return policy. 1 year parts and labor warranty. This means you can return it for the first
- 60 days. After that if the machine fails we will fix it free of charge for a year. Warranty starts the day of purchase.
- Customer pays for all shipping charges, duties and taxes.
- Our return policy is here
How much hydrogen do you need?
When drinking hydrogen water, it’s helpful to look at the milligrams per liter to determine how much to ingest per day. Hydrogen gas inhalation works a little differently. To understand dosage you need to know the hydrogen gas flow rate and/or the hydrogen gas concentration percentage.
The flow rate will tell you how many milliliters of hydrogen gas are coming out of the product each minute. The faster the ml/min (milliliters per minute), the the faster the molecular hydrogen will saturate the blood and begin working in the body.
The current scientific literature recommends a minimum flow rate of 120-240 ml/min to receive therapeutic benefits from hydrogen gas treatment. At the normal resting breathing rate, studies have shown that hydrogen gas inhalation works best when the hydrogen is 2-4% volume by concentration.
For more information, check out this video by Tywon Hubbard on the 4 things you must know about hydrogen gas inhalation: